Full Time Licensed Realtor on Tiffany Holtz Real Estate Group since 2018.
- Studied Psychology and Spanish at UW Oshkosh and graduated in 2015.
- I have lived in the Fox Valley since 2011, and I currently live in Appleton with my golden retriever.
- In my free time I enjoy working out, hiking, playing cards, reading, and traveling.
- All prior experience before real estate was in sales. I spent 3 years in the fitness industry selling high-end exercise equipment, workout programs, and supplements, along with coaching women to be their best and healthiest selves. What I always thought was a love and passion for fitness turned out to be a passion for helping make a difference in people's lives. That career helped me build a great foundation for the real estate industry to provide excellent customer service to both Buyers and Sellers.
- Whether it’s helping you buy your first home or the home of your dreams, or ensuring a quick and stress-free sale of your own home, I love it all and I would be honored to be your next Realtor!