- Licensed in Real Estate since 2003
- Administrative Assistant to Tiffany Holtz Real Estate Group since 2008
- Real Estate Designations: GRI
- My job within the team is to manage the details and facilitate the process from the time a property receives an offer through the time of closing.
- Over time with the team I've worked within many aspects of the home sale process including contracts, listings and sales, marketing, database management, and client follow-up.
- Before joining the team I worked at Coldwell Banker TREG directly with buyers and sellers and then as an assistant to an agent representing a local builder.
- I grew up in Michigan, earned a bachelor's degree at Central Michigan University in 1998, and have lived in the Appleton area of Wisconsin since 2000.
- I'm a mother of two and my interests include travel, photography, art, and literature.