I graduated from NWTC, Green Bay in 2001 with a degree in Architectural Technology and started a career designing homes and smaller commercial spaces. I designed over 250 homes in Northeast Wisconsin. While I loved Architecture and designing dream homes for clients I decided to switch my career to Real Estate in 2003. I started out as an agent and I eventually worked my way up to Asset Manager in 2011 for one of the largest REO Brokers in Wisconsin and then Director of Operations, which is my current position for Tiffany Holtz Real Estate Group, in 2004. I also hold a Brokers License for the State of WI.
My wife and I were married in 2016 and welcomed our first and only child, Kate, in 2018.
My roll within the team is:
- Evaluate Orgonizational Efficiency
- Sales & ROI Tracking
- Payroll and Payroll Tax Submission
- QuickBooks Managment and Reconcile
- Website and Social Media Management
- Digital Marketing (YouTube, Facebook, Google Ads)
- Running the day-to-day operations
* INTERESTS: Green Bay Packers, Boston Red Sox, Golf, Softball League, Drinking Beer by a Campfire, and spending time with my daughter Kate and wife Angela.