After departing from corporate America and having moved several dozen times, I wanted a way to help other families quickly acclimate to their new locations and homes. With 4 adult children that are dispersed around the world with military service, growing families and various careers jobs, my Dog and I enjoy visiting them in our spare time!
Having lived a variety of places in the valley – from Appleton, to Stockbridge to Fox Crossings, I am well versed with various municipalities and what they each have to offer. I primarily service from Fond Du Lac all the way up through the valley and up to the Sobieski area – then over west to Stephens Point and as far east as Manitowoc!
Licensed since 2008, I specialize in the following areas:
- Single Family Homes
- Senior Transition
- New Construction
- Investment Properties
- Foreclosure/HUD/Bank Owned
- As a member of The Tiffany Holtz Real Estate Group (THREG), which is the #1 Production Team in Wisconsin. With that experience, knowledge is gained and the power of the team is engaged to provide you with the best experience with buying and/or selling your home.
Designations Are Not Required to Be A Realtor; Just Another Way I Strive To Keep Myself Educated In Order To Better Serve My Clients.
- Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR)
- Graduate Of The Realtor Institute (GRI)
- SMART Home Certified (SHC)
- Rising Star for Coldwell Banker, The Real Estate Group, Inc.
- Chairman's Circle
- Licensed Notary